How do I choose the right course for my business?
Newbie, advanced or seasoned vet we offer courses at all levels so that you are always learning.
Here is a short breakdown of each of our products and how we would recommend them:
- Million Clicks Blueprint - This is a 1 hour presentation that our founder did. It is a complete strategy for getting a million clicks to your website in a year. This is good for business owners, info-prenuers, startups, and freelancers.
- Solo Ads 101 - This is a short course but filled with actionable tips on how to buy a spot in an email list that promotes your business. If you have an untested funnel - this is a good starting point for paid traffic that has a higher potential for success than cold traffic. This is good for business owners, info-prenuers, startups, and freelancers.
- Retargeting 101 - **Created by Mike Hardenbrook** Is a short course and teaches the basics of “what is retargeting.” It is for beginning business owners or info-prenuers looking to get more conversions from traffic that is already coming to their website. This is a good way to dip a toe into paid advertising. This is good for peopl that are just launching their first course online or have no media buying experience.
- Bulletproof Direct Buys - UNDER CONSTRUCTION - UPDATING - WILL BE BACK SOON **Created by Mike Hardenbrook** Many people believe banner advertising is dead, however it still converts traffic. This course teaches how to skip the middleman and buy banner advertisements on sites that are most related to a product or offer. We recommend this course to saas companies, info-proneurs, and freelancers looking to scale campaigns. This is great for someone that already has a good “offer” and is looking for more traffic channels.
- Bulletproof Facebook Ads - This is a great course for anyone looking to buy ads on Facebook. It teaches a system for advertising offers on Facebook. It walks through the planning, setup, and optimization of a paid ad campaign on Facebook. We'd recommend this to both experienced marketers and beginning marketers because the system it teaches often helps close holes in campaigns which might be leaking profits.
- Bulletproof GDN Ads - This course is great for anyone that already has campaigns on Facebook and now want to scale to another network. It is also a good starting point for companies that have never done paid ads. This course walks through the planning, setup, and basic optimization of the campaign. It also covers best practices for beginners (so costly mistakes are avoided) and we recommend this to both experienced marketers and beginning marketers because the system it teaches often helps them close holes in campaigns (where it might be leaking profits).
- Bulletproof Landing Pages - **Created by Mike Hardenbrook** This course is excellent for a beginning marketer that is new to running ads online. Often times people blame traffic for conversions however, we teach that conversions are two sided - the traffic and the page they land on. This course teaches the conversion optimizations every landing page should include and how to fix them. We recommend this for novice marketers or to media buyers that are struggling to get paid traffic to convert.
- Bulletproof Native Ads - This is an awesome presentation that our founder created and then turned into a course. It shows you hot to create content that converts readers into customers and then how to advertise that content on social ad networks to grow your audience. This is an ideal course because it shows how to do this on a small budget. We'd recommend this to both experienced marketers and beginning marketers.
- Bulletproof Twitter Ads - This is a great course for anyone looking to buy ads on Twitter. It teaches them a system for advertising offers on Twitter. It walks through the planning, setup, and optimization of a paid ad campaign on Twitter. The best part of twitter ads is how well you can target your direct competitors. We'd recommend this to novice marketers because the system it teaches often helps them close holes in their campaigns (where it might be leaking profits).
CIA Weekly - This is our “courses in action” subscription. With this subscription you get access to all past recordings as well as weekly new recordings. All of the recordings show a “courses in action,” meaning that you get a look into how we’re implementing techniques from our courses. The content in this course is created by our founder and other course instructors. This course is ideal for marketers that want to stay on top of the industry and see live campaigns. We think this is great for both experienced marketers and beginning marketers because it covers such a wide variety of networks and each lesson is filled with killer tips that boost conversions.
CIA Weekly Plus - All of the above CIA subscription WITH Slack group access for added support and success.
Advanced Level Courses:
- Advanced Adwords - **Created by Mike Williams & Juan Martitegui (from Mindvalley)** This is a course on how to use Google Adwords to advertise your business. What makes this an advanced course is that it also covers how to setup Google Remarketing campaigns, Youtube Ads, and Google Search Ads so the student learns a system for advertising in Google, but also how to setup many different types of campaigns. We feel this is a great course for both experienced marketers and beginning marketers because it teaches a great system for finding and advertising to your target customer.
Master Level Courses:
NOTE: these courses include access to the slack group
- Cold Email Masters - **Created by Mike Hardenbrook** A course for experienced marketers looking to open new channels that bring in their target customer. For marketers already advertising in paid ad networks, but with this method they send emails to their targeting customer to get them interested in their offer. This course walks through the steps for finding, contacting, and converting cold prospects. This is good for startups, business owners, and experienced info-prenuers.
- Email Marketing Masters - **Created by Andre Chaperone** This course will teach students how to have better email marketing (including writing follow ups, launching products, getting consumers to consume courses, etc.). It will also cover the tech side of email marketing - choosing a provider and deliverability and therefore relevant to a few different areas of the business: 1) The activation of those new leads, helping to give them a great first experience as they interact with the business. 2) The retention of those leads, helping to nurture them, growing relationship with them. 3) Generating revenue through email marketing to an existing email list. This is good for startups, business owners, experienced info-prenuers, and freelancers.
- Media Buying Masters - This course gives teaches a media buying strategy for running paid ad campaigns on ANY network. It’s a higher - level - thinking of how to be a media buyer. With this course there is no need to buy other courses because it teaches you the overarching system for finding target customers and converting them. However, if you enjoy the step-by-step setup of campaigns, then our Bulletproof courses are more fitting as this course ONLY walks you through the media buying strategy - not setting up specific campaigns in specific networks. The biggest benefit of this course is it’s focus on improving campaigns on the ad side, but also on the offer side. It covers how to read campaign data so that conversion optimizations can be made which increase profit and reduce cost. The slack group is also added value because you get the help of all of our media buying customers with feedback on campaigns, ads, and offers. We'd recommend this to both beginning and experienced media buyers. This is good for business owners, info-prenuers, startups, and freelancers.